Aug12/14 Quarters update
The ductal hardscape furniture is progressing for the Quarters project located in Edmonton, AB. Method Innovates has completed the milling of the positives and Szolyd is almost into the mold building portion of contract. the city of Edmonton specified ductal for it’s durability in harsh climates with big temperature fluctuations.
The ductal UHPC bench features:
- Ipe wood top with drainage holes.
- LED lighting with multi colour effects.
- Tamper proof access panels.
- UHPC construction for freeze thaw resistance and chloride impermeability.
- Leveling feet to fit each piece to its environment.
- Mounting strips for inverters and LED components.
Szolyd hopes to be casting these ductal units within 6 weeks, delivery to start late October.